The idea is create code an Arduino to read data from an SNes pad and send it via USB (to and PC and to an Android tablet). To do this, I’m planning to use v-usb and vusb-for-arduino libs. To finish, I’m thinking to build an cheaper Arduino standalone board (using an ATMega328P or an ATMega8).
– Choosing an Arduino board
– Making the Arduino act like a keyboard
– Read keys of a SNes pad using an Arduino board (and test it on PC)
– Made the Arduino act like a joystick (and test it on Android tablet)
– Build an Arduino in a breadboard
– Putting everything toghether
– Making a board